Dispatch and delivery:
We have an extremely good track record delivering orders on time and in good condition. We use both Australia Post and New Zealand Post for all deliveries. To follow is a guide of how our dispatch process works and the various dispatch & delivery options. Dispatch times and delivery times are dependent on how you pay, so please read carefully. We will do everything in our power to ensure your order is dispatched in the fastest possible manner.
Due to the number of parcels being dispatched daily, all orders must be paid prior to dispatch.
New Zealand Postcode finder
Australia Postcode finder
Payment methods effect dispatch and delivery times.
Your method of payment will determine how quickly your order is processed. This is due to the online banking rules. Please read the following:
1. CREDIT CARD – payments made by credit card are usually processed immediately. This is the fastest way to order. We can process your order as soon as we confirm your payment in our system. This is an automatic process and will ensure your order leaves us as fast as possible.
2. CREDIT CARD – EXPRESS POST – If you use CREDIT CARD and select Express Postage, your order will be dispatched in the next mail delivery providing your order is also paid.
If you order and pay before 3.00pm EST, your order will leave the same day as long as it is a business day. Orders placed on the weekend cannot be mailed until the Monday.
If your order & or payment arrives after 3.00pm, your order will be dispatched on the next business working day.
You may not be sure if you are located in a postage zone serviced with express post. Click here to see a list of zones where Express orders can be delivered the next following business day.
3. CREDIT CARD – REGULAR POST – If you use CREDIT CARD and select Regular Postage, your order will be dispatched within 30 days from the time we receive payment. Credit card payments usually clear in our system the same day you pay. Orders placed on a weekend day will be treated as though they were placed on a Monday.
1. BPAY – REGULAR POST – payments made by BPAY tend to take 48 hours to arrive in our system. We are happy for you to pay using BPAY, however, please keep in mind it will extend the dispatch date and delivery time by up to 3 days.
2. BPAY – EXPRESS POST – If you use BPAY and select Express Post, your order will be dispatched as soon as possible after we confirm your BPAY payment. Please keep in mind, this could be around 48 hours, depending on your banks transfer speed. We will endeavor to ensure your order is dispatched as soon as we possibly can after we receive payment confirmation from the bank.
To pay with cheque, please call our customer service number for assistance. You can order over the telephone and an invoice will be mailed to you. You can then send in your payment via mail.
All public holidays usually delay all orders by 24 hours.
EXPRESS POST NEXT DAY DELIVERY POSTCODE ZONES
Adelaide and Suburbs: 5000-5109; 5111-5113; 5154-5155; 5158-5166; 5800-5999
Brisbane and Suburbs: 4000-4179
Canberra and Suburbs: 0200-0250; 2600-2620; 2900-2920
Geelong and Suburbs: 3215-3220
Gold Coast: 4210-4221; 4223-4227; 2484-2490; 9726; 9728-9729
Gosford Region: 2250-2263
Hobart & Suburbs: 7000-7018; 7050-7053; 7055
Melbourne and Suburbs: 3000-3023; 3025-3089; 3095-3096; 3100-3105; 3108-3110; 3118-3133; 3135-3138; 3140-3153; 3155-3156; 3161-3207; 3211; 8000-8899. 3134 – Ringwod only. Morwell 3840
Sydney and Suburbs: 1000-1920; 2000-2077; 2084-2096; 2100-2104; 2109-2125; 2128-2155; 2157; 2160-2170; 2173-2174; 2190-2232; 2234; 2555-2557; 2560-2567; 2748; 2750-2751; 2760; 2762-2764; 2766-2768; 2773
Toowoomba – City of: 4350
Perth and Suburbs: 6000-6031; 6050-6066; 6070-6073; 6090-6112; 6147-6176; 6800-6960
Wollongong Area: 2500-2530
All State SA Regional Network as well as listed above 5000-5109; 5111-5118; 5131-5144; 5150-5155; 5157-5214; 5232-5244; 5800-5999 Barossa Valley 5351-5372 Murray Bridge 5253-5262 Port Augusta 5700 Port Lincoln 5606 Port Pirie 5540 Riverland 5320-5346 South East 5263-5290 Yorke Peninsula 5554; 5556; 5558 Note: Outside metropolitan areas guaranteed service is to townships only.
ALL ORDERS: Please add New Zealand or Australia Post normal delivery times/days to the above estimates.
POSTCODES: You can locate your postcode at:
New Zealand or Australia
Please note the difference between “Delivery time” and “Dispatched time”.
1. Dispatch time – means the time or date the order is dispatched , it does not mean the day you will receive your order.
2. Delivery time – means the time it takes an order to arrive at its destination. It does not mean the time or day you expect the Post to be delivered.
Dispatched in good faith:
We will always endeavor to dispatch items within the above stated times, however is not a guarantee of delivery within the time stated. Delivery is out of our hands once the order is dispatched. The order is then in the hands of the postal service. We are then all reliant upon the postal service to deliver on time!
If an item is listed on our website and the item becomes unavailable from our supplier, we will not automatically supply something similar. We will endeavor to contact you via email OR telephone and offer you a refund or a product of similar value – whatever you prefer – it’s your choice!
If an item becomes permanently unavailable from a supplier, we will cease to offer it on our website.
https://naturalslimpatch.com is a website owned and operated by Shopping World Direct.